I like to chew, and I like to type, so I made this.

Thursday 24 March 2011

The Ginge Hits The Gingerman

Today is my birthday. I am 24 today. That's still 6 years off 30 and i'm not quite yet 'Mid-Twenties' so I am still happy about having birthdays. The sun is out, I have fresh daffodils on my desk courtesy of the lovely Jenny and I am full of the joys of Spring.

I am also WAY EXCITY about dinner this evening. Chris and I are going to The Gingerman, and I. CAN'T. WAIT. I have already looked at the menu about 8 times, chosen what i'm going to have, changed my mind, played the game where someone else chooses what they will have and then I revise my choice so I don't get Food Envy (it is a very real and debilitating condition) and then gone back to my original choice. I've wanted to go for ages but it's a bit expensive for just popping in for lunch so it's a bit of a special occasion treat. They do DRIPPING CHIPS! And bloody CHAR GRILLED QUAIL! Fucking QUAIL! I'm way too pikey for all this. Also I eat with the knife and fork in the wrong hands so i'm a bit of an embarressment at the dinner table to be honest. But for tonight, I am actually going to brush my hair, put some clean pants on and talk in proper RP and pretend I eat quail all the time, instead of Londis chicken burgers and Herta Furters (I absolutely love them, even though apparantly they are made of Alsation.)

Only 8 hours and 15 minutes to go! AAAAHHHHHHHHHH.

No comments:

Post a Comment